Google Transcoding may speed up your website loading times, however it may create a poor impression for your visitors when they see a distorted version of your website. The easiest way to opt out of transcoding is to edit your .htaccess file.
Here is how to do it in cpanel:
1. Go to File Manager under Files in cpanel.
2. Select the Document Root for your website. Ensure “Hidden Files” is checked.
3. Scroll down until you find .htaccess in the list of the files in the right window OR use search feature at the top right by inserting “.htaccess” in search.
4. Download .htaccess to ensure you have a backup.
5. Click on “Edit” to edit the file.
6. Insert this anywhere in your .htaccess file:
Header set Cache-Control “no-transform”
7. Save the file.
And you’re done!